Tuesday, February 9, 2016

2 months into FitLine



I have taken many different kind of supplements over the years from whey protein, glutamine, chlorophyll, maca root, and moringa. Starting in 2016 I have started taking the nutritional supplement known as FitLine made by PM International  based in Germany. What triggered my awareness to FitLine was this conversation between WTA Carolina Wozniacki and ATP World No.# 1 Novak Djokovic. 





[Product I use: Power cocktail & Restorate] 
The power cocktail is a combination of Basic & Activize which is taken in the morning with water to 'kick-start' the day. I do feel more full with more energy after consuming. 

Restorate is recommended to be taken as a  'night cap' for recovery. 

Knowing it has only been 2 months into the product I have already noticed my concentration and focus level throughout the day have increased and become more stable. My physical energy level on court I have noticed that I get tired less quick. 

Overall,  I am happy with the product and will continue to use FitLine. Stay tuned for future updates and remarks. 

Thank you, 

George 

[Interview with Novak Djokovic : FitLine]





No comments:

Post a Comment